Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Surrounded By Idiots!

It amazes me that God tolerates me and puts up with me in my spiritually lazy times, my angry times, and my insane times. I am so grateful that He doesn't just get rid of me. We all have our times and it's just a part of life I know. Many times we fall into temptation, fall in to sin, totally blow it at other times, and sometimes we simply act silly. Well, I know I do.
Then there are those who just don't get it. They seem to be oblivious to truth, whether it's God's truth or it's just truth about life or themselves or whatever. They are just idiots. An idiot is defined as someone who is stupid. As sad as it is, we are surrounded by them! Idiots who think they are geniuses all the while exemplifying their stupidity. Right is right and wrong is wrong, right? Right! Idiots can't see this truth. They justify wrong attitudes, wrong motives, and wrong agendas. They justify sin, hate, and ungodliness all the while claiming to be right, even right with God. Let me give an example. How many people will justify hating someone, or at the least disregarding someone who thinks differently or has an opposing view about something. Look at the different denominations there are all in the name of Jesus Christ. Someone has to be wrong and it's always the others who are. Truth has been replaced with falsehood (lies!) and right has been overruled by justified wrong! Hate has been given precedence over love. Who would do this? Stupids! Idiots! Yep, those who are all around us. Culture and society accept this, but God sure doesn't! I think we need to call a spade a spade and a stupid a stupid. Or we can call them idiots! Same thing, right? Right! There are those who are just 'stuck on stupid' and they will always be there, no matter how much we try to convince them otherwise. We shall always have those who are 'idiots'. Lord help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment